Mileage: 30 km Difficulty level: easy, minimal physical activity
Tour duration: 1 day
6 000 ₽ per person in a group (for large groups, the price is discussed individually)
Individually: 7 000 ₽ for 1 person 12 000 ₽ for 2 people View schedule
We ride on sleds with funny huskies in the beautiful places of the northern tundra.
This tour is great for both kids and adults! The distance is 1/3/5 kilometers.
Tour program: "Husky camp" park
1. Meeting with the guide at the place of your accommodation in Murmansk.
2. Transfer from Murmansk
3. After arrival at the park, we get to know the mushers and go through a safety briefing. If your clothes will be cold, then you will be given warm winter suits, so you do not freeze.
4. Let's hit the road: at the same time, we ride on a husky sled and on a sleigh behind the snowmobiles. On the route, the participants change places in turn. The minimum program is 1 kilometer in sledding for each participant. Distances of 3 and 5 kilometers are also possible. The cost of the tour depends on the distance.
5. After dog sledding, we go to a local guest house, where we warm up with hot tea and light snacks. You will have the opportunity to take photos, videos and play with friendly huskies.
6. After the program, we go back to the hotel or on another excursion / tour.
Included in the price:
• Transfer throughout the route • Excursion support • Snack • Sledding in warm suits